Deep Sea Fishing Perth - From Beginners to Professionals
#1 Rated Perth Deep Sea Fishing Company!
At Charter Fishing Perth, we pride ourselves on giving our guests a unique and memorable deep sea fishing experience. Those who have never experienced deep-sea fishing may wonder what makes it so special. There are several reasons deep-sea fishing is worth a try.
Why try deep-sea fishing?
- There is an element of adventure that comes with deep-sea fishing. It is that excitement that you can only get while wrangling with the “big one” in the salt air with the sun on your back and your best mates at your side.
- Deep-sea fishing has some aspects, which are quite practical. We provide the vessel, crew, licensing and the equipment. Our skipper is a seasoned mariner who knows where to find your catch of the day and knows what to do in the event of an emergency.
- Much of the “work” of fishing is out of your hands. At Charter Fishing Perth, we are happy to bait your hook, remove your catch, help you decide if your fish is a keeper, spike, clean, fillet, and ice your catch.
- You have access to a wider variety of fish, especially big fish that are a true challenge to land.
- We have the sophisticated equipment necessary to find a great catch.
- Heading out to sea with our skipper is similar to going fishing with someone who has a Ph.D. in angling. Years of experience with lures, bait, technique, and equipment are all at your disposal.
- You will find incredible views that are exclusive to the Indian Ocean.
What Do We Provide?
What we provide:
- Skilled captain and deckhands
- All fishing gear supplied
- Rods and reels with braid line
- Bait and ice
- Lunch on all day charters
- Ice cold beverages
- Filleting of your catch at the end of the day
- Heavy duty bags for your fish to take home
What you need to bring:
- A hat
- A lightweight jacket
- Seasickness tablets
- A camera
- An esky to take home your catch
What fish we target:
- Samson Fish
- Red Snapper
- Breaksea Cod
- Silver Trevally
- Queen Snapper
- Pink Snapper
- Baldchin Groper
- Mahi Mahi *in season from November thru April
- Tuna *in season from November thru February
- Marlin* by special charter only additional charges apply
Charter Fishing Perth has several options of deep-sea fishing excursions, so you can choose the one that is right for you.
We depart at 7:00 am and return at 4:00pm; we will venture out past the continental shelf and into deep water. While on board, we provide hot beverages, juice, biscuits, and jams to start your morning right, and for lunch, we cook up burgers with all the trimmings. We have assorted soft drinks and bottled water available all day.
Night Time Deep Sea Fishing Charters --- We accept special requests for night deep-sea excursions. These depart at 9:00pm during the summer months and are available on weekends only. Once on board, we provide cold beverages, make your own sandwich platters, and trays of assorted sweets. Pack along warmer clothes, because even in the summer, a cold breeze can pop up in the overnight hours.
Stay Safe and Have Fun